Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tasunoko vs. Capcom playable at Anime Expo this weekend.

Were you looking for another excuse to go to Anime Expo other than, you know, the cosplayers who don't realize that their outfit doesn't work in real life? I'm not complaining, I'm just telling you that she isn't real, it's all of this computer graphic technology. Thanks a lot, Lucas.

Capcom will be allowing the public to demo Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars for the first time.

I was able to get my hands on it at E3, and boy let me tell you -- I really suck at these games. I couldn't tell my power ranger from my dragonball, and I couldn't find Iron Man in the line up. Really irked me.

If any of the two people who read this blog actually end up going to Anime Expo, I'd love to hear your reactions and maybe get some pictures from the event to do a feature.

Read all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment